Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Canine Formula is a dry dog food that is easy to digest and made with high-quality ingredients, including a prebiotic fiber to promote digestive health. It is crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers, and veterinarians.
- High total digestibility to promote nutrient absorption
- Low in fat for dogs who have difficulty digesting fat
- Contains the prebiotic inulin, a soluble fiber that helps nourish beneficial microflora to promote a healthy GI tract
- Antioxidant-rich nutrition supports the immune system, including a high level of vitamin E to help defend against free radicals
- Great taste
Brewers Rice, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Animal Digest, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Garlic Oil, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Calcium Iodate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Sodium Selenite.
Indications for use
Commonly recommended for medical conditions that lead to compromised fat digestion
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Formula for Dogs is indicated for the nutritional management of dogs with:
- Protein-losing enteropathy
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Vomiting and diarrhea