Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Canine Formula is a dry dog food that is easy to digest and made with high-quality ingredients, including coconut oil or medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) vegetable oil, antioxidants, and prebiotic fiber to promote digestive health. It is crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers, and veterinarians.
- High total digestibility to promote nutrient absorption
- Contains medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) vegetable oil or coconut oil, a source of MCTs
- Contains a prebiotic fiber that helps nourish a healthy GI tract
- Antioxidant-rich nutrition supports the immune system
- Great taste
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Coconut Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Bran, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Colostrum, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
Indications for use
Commonly recommended for GI upset such as vomiting and soft stool.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Formula for Dogs is indicated for the nutritional management of dogs with:
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Gastritis and enteritis
- Malabsorption and maldigestion
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Hepatic disease not associated with encephalopathy