Natural homeopathic remedy that provides relief from cough
May provide temporary relief in pets from a barky cough, and other types of persistent cough, sneezing and dry nose often associated with kenneling or boarding.
- Barky cough
- Dry nose
- Fast-acting liquid
- Natural medicine from Nature
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- May be used for puppies kittens and young animals
- May be used for senior pets
- Can be safely used long term
- Great value with up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy to dose liquid medicine
Aconitum nap 30c, 200c, 1M, Ammon carb 12x , Antimon tart 6c, Arsenicum alb6c, Arsenicum iod 9x, Avena 4x, Belladonna 30c, Bryonia alba 6c, 30c, Carbo veg12x, Causticum 30c, Coccus 6c, 30c, Cuprum met 30c, Drosera rotundifolia 4x,6c, 30c, 200c, Echinacea angustifolia 4x, 200c, Eupatorium perf 30c, Hepar Sulphcalc 200c, Hyoscyamus 30c, Ignatia 6c, 30c, 200c, Ipecac 6c, Kali carb 12x,30c, Lac can 30c, Lachesis 6c, 30c, 200c, Lobelia inf 4x, 6c, Merc solub 200c, Natmur 30c, Nux vom 12x, 30c, Passiflora 4x, Phos 6c, 30c, 200c, Pulsatillanigricans 6c, Rumex crisp 6c, Scutellaria 4x, Silicea 200c, Spongia 6c, 30c, Scilla8x, Stannum met 12x, Sulphur 12x, Valeriana 4x, Veratrum alb 6c.
Inactive ingredients: 20% USP alc., Purified water.
Indications for use
HomeoPet Cough is a natural homeopathic remedy that may provide temporary relief from a barky cough, and other types of persistent cough, sneezing and dry nose often resulting from kenneling or boarding.
Administration and dosage
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose (in at least 8oz of water)|
|less than 1lb||2|
Directions for use:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reapear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside