Veterinarians’ first choice as a safe, effective recovery tool for horses, dogs and small pets suffering from a variety of skin conditions. Banixx Wound Care Cream delivers the immediate, sting-free relief your pet deserves. Ultra-enriched with premiere marine collagen and bolstered by essential extracts including aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, chamomile and more, this specially-formulated antimicrobial and antiseptic cream for horses and other pets provides a gentle, nourishing action that moisturizes and fortifies skin. It contains 2% chlorhexidine—a time-honored anti-microbial. Made without irritating steroids or alcohol, it boasts a quickly dissipating peppermint fragrance that acts as a natural bug repellent. Just identify the infected area, apply Banixx’s Wound Care Cream on a daily basis, leave it on, and wait for the desired result. Relief really can be that simple.
We all want our pets to be in optimal condition. If your dog or horse is experiencing discomfort from a wound or infection, you want fast-acting treatment to keep it happy and healthy. That’s why Banixx has designed a wound cream for horses and dogs to protect against various fungal and bacterial infections.
- Formulated for: horse scratches, dog skin yeast infections/itchy skin, hot spots, wounds, cuts, scrapes, girth, mane, tail itch & sweet itch, ringworm, hock sores and dermatitis (including skin fungal infections)
- Specially-made anti-microbial formula provides substantial protection against an array of fungal and bacterial infections
- Ultra-enriched with marine collagen and essential extracts including aloe vera, eucalyptus oil, chamomile and more to maximize recovery to damaged skin and hair
- Made without the use of steroids or alcohol, making it safe to use without fear of irritating your pet’s skin
- Made in the USA
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%
Inactive ingredients: Purified water, Polyquaternium 37 (a film-forming agent that gives the skin elasticity) Marine collagen (nature’s building blocks), Natural emollients including Castor Oil, Glycerin, Coconut Oil & Lanolin, that aid in tissue repair, Essential Extracts including Aloe Vera, Peppermint Leaf, Eucalyptus, Chamomile, Arnica, Calendula, Rosemary & Oat Kernel extract, Ethylhexyglycerin (a conditioning agent and preservative) and Phenoxyethanol (a synthetic preservative).
Indications for use
Common Uses for Dogs:
Banixx Wound Care Cream helps treat a wide range of ailments, such as:
- Wounds: The aloe vera, eucalyptus oil and chamomile in Banixx helps soothe and repair cuts, scrapes, abrasions and other wounds.
- Hot spots: Banixx wound care soothes and relieves the pain and itch of hot spots while you seek their cause. Its marine collagen helps keep the area moist to speed healing.
- Yeast Infections: This anti-fungal cream for dogs helps treat yeast infections of skin.
- Ringworm: If your pet has dry, brittle hair or scabby, inflamed skin, it could be a symptom of ringworm. Eliminate the fungus that causes this condition with this sting-free wound cream for dogs and horses.
Common Uses for Horses:
Banixx Wound Care Cream works to treat a variety of wounds in equines, including:
- Horse wounds: Banixx helps treat and repair abrasions, scrapes, cuts and other wounds on your horse’s body.
- Horse scratches: Banixx can both prevent this painful condition but is also the best First Aid product to help restore healthy tissue, reduce pain and speed the recovery if it occurs.
- Sweet Itch: Banixx can provide relief for your horse from intense itching, which can be caused by an allergy to the saliva of flies or midges.
- Hock Sores: Use this antibacterial horse cream for cuts, small scuffs or open sores that your equine may get on its hocks.
- Girth Galls: This alcohol- and steroid-free solution offers relief for open sores caused by friction from tack.