Keep your pet looking, feeling, and smelling like they’re fresh from the groomers with Banixx Medicated Shampoo for dogs and horses. Its formula is enriched with marine collagen and 4% chlorhexidine to moisturize and protect the skin from bacterial and fungal agents, while a lack of soap or detergent prevents your pet’s skin or coat from drying out. Made without paraben, sulfate, alcohol, or steroids, it offers instant relief for horses and dogs suffering from scratches, rain rot, girth/mane/tail itch, cannon bone crud, itchy skin yeast infections and dermatitis without irritating their skin. You can use it daily for spot treatments, or as an all-over body cleanser. Whichever way you use this medicated shampoo for horses and dogs, your furry friend will thank you.
As a pet owner, you want to keep your pet active, healthy and happy. This means giving it proper care, nutrition and exercise. At Banixx, they have developed a medicated dog shampoo for bacterial infections and wounds to help keep your pet or horse in good health.
- Especially effective at providing aid in the recovery of rain rot, scratches, girth/mane itch, sweet itch, cannon keratosis, dermatitis, fungal/bacterial skin infections, ringworm in dogs, and yeast infections in dogs
- Enriched with marine collagen for maximal recovery to damaged skin and hair and bolstered by anti-bacterial, anti-fungal chlorhexidine
- Made without using soaps, detergents, paraben, sulfate, alcohol, or steroids for irritation-free relief
- Can be used daily for spot treatments or as an all-over body cleanser
- Made in the USA
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4%
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Marine Collagen (nature’s protein building blocks), Surfactants (Lauryldimethylamine oxide & Disodium Oleamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate) Thickening/Foam boosting agents (Cocamidopropyl betaine &, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer), Antimicrobial agents (Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone & Citric Acid)
NOTE: This is a soap-free formula!
Indications for use
Common Uses for Dogs
This medicated dog shampoo for allergies and other ailments can help promote your pet’s well-being and happiness. It can help treat the following conditions:
- Yeast Infections: Banixx shampoo can help eliminate the overgrowth of yeast or bacteria that can cause yeast infections in your dog or cat’s ear or skin.
- Ringworm: This anti-fungal shampoo for dogs contains chlorhexidine, which can help treat ringworm for the skin, hair and nails.
Itchy, dry, flaky skin: use this medicated shampoo to combat these irritating skin issues on your dog in short order. In days, you’ll see a shiny, glossy vibrant coat.
Common Uses for Horses
This medicated shampoo can combat and provide relief from the following equine maladies:
- Horse Scratches: Soften and relieve those crusty, inflamed scabs of the lower leg/pastern areas with this medicated shampoo. The moisturizing marine collagen ingredient soothes and rejuvenates the affected area for a quicker healthy outcome.
- Sweet Itch: Use this medicated shampoo as an all-over body cleanser to treat this common allergic skin condition in horses.
- Cannon Bone Crud: Excess production of keratin can cause your horse’s skin to become flaky and scaly. Combat it with the gentle, effective ingredients in this shampoo, which is free of soaps, detergents, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, and steroids.
- Rain Rot: Get rid of crusty scabs on your equine’s coat with this antibacterial formula.