Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NeuroCare is enhanced with a unique blend of nutrients (arginine, EPA + DHA, antioxidants and B vitamins) and medium-chain triglyceride oil to help support cognitive health. The science behind the therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Formulated with medium-chain triglyceride vegetable oil to help nutritionally manage dogs with epilepsy as an adjunct to veterinary therapy
- Enhanced with a unique blend of nutrients and medium-chain triglyceride vegetable oil to help nutritionally manage dogs with Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome
- Antioxidant-rich nutrition supports the immune system, including a high level of vitamin E
- EPA + DHA, omega-3 fatty acids, to help support brain health
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient
- High in protein to help maintain lean muscle mass
- Great taste
Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal, corn gluten meal, brewers rice, ground yellow corn, ground wheat, vegetable oil (source of medium-chain triglycerides), corn germ meal, barley, natural flavor, fish oil, dried egg product, L-Arginine, wheat bran, fish meal, mono and dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), manganese sulfate, soybean oil, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), garlic oil, folic acid (Vitamin B-9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), biotin (Vitamin B-7), calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, sodium selenite. D263518.