Ocu-GLO Soft Chews for Medium to Large Dogs is a blend of different antioxidants that complement traditional therapy. This supplement is formulated to protect vital cells in the eye against free radical damage to support cellular health and normal eye cell function. This formula includes Grape Seed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. It also includes Astaxanthin for enhanced antioxidant support! Our Soft Chews are optimal for pets with sensitive mouths or GI tracts. It is safe for perioperative use in dogs.
How does Ocu-GLO XL Soft Chews differ from Ocu-GLO Gel-Caps or Ocu-GLO Powder Blend?
- Formed into a convenient chew!
- Easier administration at mealtime for medium to large dogs
- Optimal for pets with sensitive mouths or GI tracts
- They are soy-free and contain a palatable artificial chicken-flavor for pets allergic to chicken or soy
- Formulated by board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists
- Includes GLO for optimal vision health: Grape Seed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Specifically formulated to support canine eyes
- Astaxanthin, Green Tea Extract, and Rutin for enhanced antioxidant support
||Amount Per Soft Chew
|GLO® Proprietary Blend of (Omega 3 EPA/DHA, Grape Seed Extract, Lutein)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
|Green Tea Leaf Extract
|Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-pantothenate)
|Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
|Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewer's yeast, citrus pectin, fish oil, glycerin, imitation chicken flavor, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, oat meal, propionic acid, rosemary extract, sorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, water.