Supports oral & dental health
PetAlive Oral-Assist Oral Spray
Homeopathic medicine to support oral and dental health in dogs and cats.
- Helps to support healthy teeth and gums in dogs and cats.
- Addresses underlying causes of pet dental problems.
- Safely supports oral health.
The Importance of Healthy Teeth and Gums
Keeping your pet's teeth and gums healthy is about more than sweet smelling breath. Oral health is critical for overall pet health. Once tooth decay has set in, your pet's quality of life, ability to enjoy food and overall systemic health may be compromised. Poor oral hygiene can also result in mouth ulcers and tooth abscesses, which can be painful and can cause tooth loss.
Regular visits to the oral hygienist, daily teeth cleaning and, of course, a healthy diet are all key to maintaining oral health in dogs and cats. Natural remedies can also help to keep teeth and gums strong and healthy, avoiding tooth decay, tooth abscesses and other mouth problems.
What is Oral-Assist?
PetAlive Oral-Assist is a homeopathic medicine that aims to support healthy teeth and gums in dogs and cats. It can be used to strengthen teeth against decay and is also very effective in the treatment of occasional mouth ulcers, tooth abscesses and toothache.
Homeopathic medicines have a clear history of effectiveness in supporting animal health and can be of great benefit to your dog or cat, helping to resolve everyday problems quickly, safely and effectively. Oral-Assist has been especially formulated as a homeopathic remedy for oral and dental health in dogs and cats, containing scientifically selected homeopathic ingredients often recommended to address strong teeth and healthy gums, as well as ingredients to soothe inflammation and reduce infection in pets with abscesses, mouth ulcers and occasional toothache.
Oral-Assist is presented in a convenient, virtually tasteless homeopathic spray formula for easy administration in this safe and effective alcohol-free formula. Homeopathic medicine is absorbed via the mucous membranes of the mouth as well as via the digestive tract. The liquid spray formulation therefore allows for maximum quick and easy absorption of the active homeopathic ingredients. While the remedy may be sprayed directly into the mouth, it may also be sprayed on food or a treat.
Oral-Assist is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients in safe, homeopathic potencies, and has the following indications (purposes): Belladonna 6C, Chamomilla 6C, Coffea cruda 6C, Hydrofluoricum ac 30C, Merc solub 30C.
- Belladonna 6C: is recommended for conditions that arise suddenly, as well as acute problems with infection, inflammation, fever and throbbing pain of sudden onset. It can be very helpful for teething pain or for occasional tooth abscesses and mouth infections.
- Chamomilla 6C: is a common remedy for toothache or teething and helps to reduce the pain and soothe your pet.
- Coffea cruda 6C: is suited to pets who are very active and possibly highly strung. It is used to soothe those who are oversensitive to pain and is often recommended for toothache.
- Hydrofluoricum ac 30C: promotes health teeth and gums, especially in cases where teeth tend to decay easily and may be mottled and brittle.
- Merc solub 30C: is effective for mouth and gum ulcers as well as painful tooth abscesses that develop from time to time. It is also helpful for toothache and for teeth that tend to become loose in the gums.
Inactive Ingredients: Carya ovata bark extract, citrus extract, Lonicera japonica extract, polylysine, purified water, and steviol glycosides (stevia).
Indications for use
Homeopathic medicine to support oral and dental health in dogs and cats. PetAlive Oral-Assist can be used to strengthen teeth against decay and is also very effective in the treatment of occasional mouth ulcers, tooth abscesses and toothache.
Administration and dosage
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close and spray directly into pet's mouth, or spray onto its food or water. Use 3 times daily until symptoms subside.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1-2 pump sprays.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2-3 pump sprays.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 4 pump sprays.