PetAlive C-Caps for Complete Cellular health
Natural supplement for symptoms commonly associated with dog and cat cancer and cellular health.
- Herbal supplement for red and white blood cell health and immune system functioning in cats and dogs.
- Supports healthy energy levels and vitality.
- Helps maintain healthy organs, tissues, and cells.
- Supports healthy waste and toxin elimination.
- Encourages a healthy appetite.
Natural Treatment for Symptoms of Immune System Problems
PetAlive C-Caps is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in natural medicine to promote immune system health and vitality in dogs and cats, C-Caps supports symptoms commonly associated with dog and cat cancer without the risk of serious side effects.
C-Caps contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support immune system and blood cell health. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients astragalus, mistletoe, echinacea, ashwagandha, milk thistle, and cat's claw in a concentrated capsule, C-Caps provides support for skin cells, nerve cells, immune cells, and the health of tissues and organs.
C-Caps is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in capsule form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as C-Caps can be given whole or opened and mixed with food.
To ensure the safety of C-Caps and provide the highest quality, most effective product, PetAlive uses only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb.
Symptoms of Immune System Problems
Just like the human immune system, the animal immune system is an amazingly intricate and complex system that keeps our pets healthy and helps to protect them against all sorts of invaders including viruses, bacteria, parasites, and toxins.
If the immune system is weakened, every system in the animal body, along with white and red blood cells, energy levels, appetite, and waste elimination can be affected.
Additional factors such as poor diets, unsanitary living conditions, or insufficient exercise can contribute in potentially compromising your pet's immune system.
Since immune system health affects the body's natural ability to stay healthy, the importance of maintaining a strong immune system is essential in maintaining your pet's health and vitality.
C-Caps is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root, Imported Cat's Claw Bark, Certified Organic Astragalus Root, Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed, Certified Organic Mistletoe Herb, Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea Herb.
- Certified Organic Astragalus Root is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system. Astragalus also helps to support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism.
- Certified Organic Mistletoe Herb is used to support already normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Certified Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy.
- Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system.
- Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Imported Cat's Claw Bark has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat's claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells.
Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose.