PetAlive FCV Protect Granules for Cat Respiratory Problems
Natural medicine for respiratory infections & symptoms of feline calicivirus.
- Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves common FCV symptoms.
- Relieves watery eyes, sneezing, and nasal congestion in cats.
- Alleviates respiratory irritations and promotes easier breathing.
- Supports joint and muscle health.
- Promotes immune system health.
Natural Treatment for Symptoms of Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
PetAlive FCV Protect is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in natural medicine, FCV Protect helps to temporarily relieve symptoms commonly associated with feline calicivirus (FCV) such as sneezing, nasal discharge, watery eyes, and respiratory discomfort in cats and kittens.
FCV Protect is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing eye and nasal discharge and respiratory problems. Using a unique, proprietary blend of highly diluted natural substances, FCV Protect helps to relieve symptoms like loss of appetite, muscle and joint lameness, and blocked sinuses. It is made completely safe for kittens and pregnant queens with no risk to unborn kittens.
FCV Protect is available in dissolvable granules, which are easy to administer: The pleasant-tasting granules can be sprinkled in food or on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth. Respo-K, a homeopathic medicine for respiratory support, is a great complementary remedy to FCV Protect.
Symptoms of Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
Feline calicivirus can occur when your cat comes into contact with the discharge from an infected cat. This can mean airborne droplets from sneezing, eating from a contaminated food bowl, or using the same bedding or litter tray as a cat already with FCV. It can be seen after a new kitten is introduced into a home, and FCV can spread quickly in a cat shelter, hospital, or home with multiple pets, making excellent hygiene and cleanliness vital.
FCV is typically characterized by upper respiratory symptoms and occasionally arthritis. Other common symptoms and possible signs of FCV include: Discharge and redness of the eyes, sneezing, runny nose, mouth ulcers, a lack of appetite due to blocked nasal passages inhibiting sense of smell, joint pain, lethargy, and, in some cases, symptoms of a fever.
When a feline's immune system is compromised the mouth, nasal passages, sinuses and upper airways can be affected, breathing can become hampered, and airways can become increasingly blocked and congested.
FCV Protect is 100% homeopathic, contains the following HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Allium cepa 30C, Borax 30C, Phos 30C, Pulsatilla 30C.
- Allium cepa 30C: sneezing, copious watery and acrid nasal discharge, hay fever, upper respiratory mucosa, cough.
- Borax 30C: hacking cough, expectoration, stitches in the chest, mucus.
- Phos 30C: larynx very painful, cough, congestion of lungs, pulmonary -congestion.
- Pulsatilla 30C: stoppage in the evening, yellow mucus, cough with expectoration, yellow or greenish yellow, thick non irritating discharge.
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Sucrose.