PetAlive ComfyPet Pain Relief for Minor Aches & Pain
Homeopathic medicine for minor aches and pains in cats and dogs.
- Temporarily reduces minor discomfort in the muscles and joints.
- Relieves minor pain and soreness.
- Relieves discomfort due to old age or injury.
- Relieves minor aches in muscles and joints.
What is ComfyPet Pain Relief?
PetAlive ComfyPet Pain Relief is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains in cats and dogs. It may be used regularly to temporarily reduce minor discomfort of the muscles and joints as a result of old age or injury, or as needed for relief.
ComfyPet Pain Relief is also an excellent companion to Muscle & Joint Support.
ComfyPet Pain Relief is presented in a convenient drops that is easy to administer without fussing or fighting. Simply drop directly into your pet's mouth or onto their food or water.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
ComfyPet Pain Relief is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 30X and LM1 potencies, and has the following indications (purposes): Aesculus hipp, Arnica, Bellis, Bryonia, Hypericum, Ledum, Lithium carb, Phytolacca, Rhus tox.
- Aesculus hipp is indicated for aching and soreness in limbs, lameness in neck, aching between shoulder blades.
- Arnica is indicated for pain in back and limbs, sprained and dislocated feeling, soreness after overexertion, aching sensations such as those felt after physical exertion or after being struck, contusion, stiffness, muscular pain.
- Bellis is indicated for muscular soreness, lameness, sore joints, and muscular soreness.
- Bryonia for knees stiff and painful, joints red hot, swollen with stitches and tearing, worse on least movement, acute piercing, searing pains made worse by slightest movement, acute rheumatic pain, red hot joints relieved by hot compress.
- Hypericum is best known for its effect on the nervous system and emotional health, Hypericum prepared according to homeopathic principles may be prescribed for shock, as well as for sharp pains, especially in nerve-rice areas of the body such as the face, feet, or base of the spine.
- Ledum is indicated for pains shooting through the feet and limbs, and in joints, particularly small joints. Pressure in the shoulder which worsens with motion and swollen ankles.
- Lithium carb for paralytic stiffness all over, itching about joints, rheumatic pains through the shoulder joints and small joints.
- Phytolacca is indicated for aching, soreness and restlessness.
- Rhus tox for hot, painful swelling of joints, pains tearing in tendons, ligaments and fascia, periarticular connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, painful stiffness which is relieved by motion.
Inactive Ingredients: "HPUS" purified water, Vegetable glycerin.
Indications for use
PetAlive ComfyPet Pain Relief temporarily relieves minor aches and pains in cats and dogs. It may be used regularly to temporarily reduce minor discomfort of the muscles and joints as a result of old age or injury, or as needed for relief.
Administration and dosage
Using a dropper, administer 3 times daily. If preferred, drops can be mixed with a small amount of water or food.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 m.L
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL.
May be repeated more frequently as needed for extra support. For more frequent use, apply 2 drops every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 times.
ComfyPet Pain Relief is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 drop.
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1 drop.
ComfyPet Pain Relief is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
For additional support, ComfyPet Pain Relief can be used concurrently with Muscle & Joint Support.