PetAlive LiverAid Granules
Natural medicine for the temporary relief of symptoms of liver, gallbladder and pancreatic problems in cats & dogs.
- Relieves sluggishness in the system and liver problems.
- Promotes the healthy flow of bile and maintains gallbladder health.
- Supports pancreatic health and functioning.
- Promotes vitality and healthy energy levels.
What is LiverAid?
PetAlive LiverAid is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy specifically formulated to temporarily relieve symptoms of a sluggish liver in cats and dogs. Formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in natural medicine, LiverAid supports normal, healthy functioning of the liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
LiverAid comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. These pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth - making them safe and easy to administer.
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Functions of the Liver, Gallbladder and pancreas
The liver, gallbladder and pancreas are all crucially involved in the digestive process. The liver stores vitamins A, D, E and K and produces bile, which is essential in the breakdown of fats. It is also responsible for removing toxins that enter the blood stream. These include medications, processed and unhealthy food, and the various toxins your pet is exposed to on a daily basis.
The gallbladder stores the bile which is produced by the liver, releasing it during digestion. The pancreas not only produces pancreatic juice which contains digestive enzymes that help in the breakdown of food, but it also plays a vital role in controlling blood sugar by secreting two important hormones, insulin and glucagon.
The Natural Way
Herbal and homeopathic remedies have a long history of successful use in supporting liver, gallbladder, and pancreatic health and functioning. Used as part of a holistic approach to health, natural remedies can help to provide your pet with essential nutrients, while active ingredients contained in the remedies can make all the difference in supporting the health of your pet.
LiverAid is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Carduus mar 6X, Chelidonium maj 6X, Hydrastis 6X, Kali mur 6C, Nat phos 6C, Nat sulphuricum 6C.
- Carduus mar 6X: has a marked action upon the liver, left lobe of the liver; pain in region of the liver, swelling of gallbladder.
- Chelidonium maj 6X: is a prominent liver remedy with elective action on the liver; liver enlarged, gallstones, pain in the right hypochondrium.
- Hydrastis 6X: has a marked action on the liver; liver is tender, enlarged.
- Kali mur 6C: fatty or rich foods cause indigestion.
- Nat phos 6C: jaundice.
- Nat sulphuricum 6C: liver remedy; liver sore to touch.
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Sucrose.