PetAlive Allergy Itch Ease Oral Spray for Skin Itch and Allergies
Homeopathic medicine for skin allergies.
- Relieves and soothes skin itch and allergies.
- Addresses acute skin problems such as eczema and redness.
- Stops scratching and calms your pet.
- Supports integrity of cells and layers of the skin.
- Improves sensory balance of the skin.
What is Allergy Itch Ease?
PetAlive Allergy Itch Ease is a FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to soothe and relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs.
Taken internally, the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems in canines and felines, including eczema, irritated red patches, "mottled" skin and itchiness. The ingredients also maintain the sensory balance of the skin and the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
Allergy Itch Ease is also an excellent companion to Skin and Coat Tonic, as it helps to support shine and systemic health in the skin and coat. Used together, Allergy Itch Ease and Skin and Coat Tonic can address acute symptoms of skin allergies, such as itching and redness, and provide long-term support for the skin and coat.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and cGMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
An Itch That Needs to be Scratched
The skin has a protective barrier that helps ensure that animals don't constantly itch. However, certain harmless factors such as grass or food allergies can lead this protective barrier in the skin to weaken slightly and allow nerve endings in the skin surface to become irritated, causing a common itching sensation on the skin. Pets then tend to seek relief for their symptoms by scratching, which can in turn worsen the skin's condition.
Allergy Itch Ease is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage and has the following indications (purposes): Arum triph 6C, Chamomilla 12C, Cina 6C, Comocladia dentata 6C, Viola tric 6C.
- Arum triph 6C has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensations on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Chamomilla 12C has been used as a soothing remedy for centuries. This well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina 6C is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion - as so often happens when your pet's skin is itchy and irritated.
- Comocladia dentata 6C is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin. This remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Viola tric 6C is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin. This remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
Inactive Ingredients: Carya ovata bark extract, Citrus extract, Lonicera japonica, polylysine, purified water, and steviol glycosides. (stevia)
Indications for use
PetAlive Allergy Itch Ease Oral Spray soothes and relieves skin itch and allergies, as well as supports the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs. Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems in canines and felines, including eczema, irritated red patches, "mottled" skin and itchiness.