PetAlive Cushex Drops-M
Reduces excessive thirst, urination & shedding
PetAlive Cushex Drops-M for Cushing's Symptom Relief
Natural medicine to provide temporary relief from common issues associated with Cushing's disease in dogs & cats.
- Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves symptoms of extended cortisol exposure.
- Promotes your pet's adrenal and pituitary gland health.
- Reduces excessive thirst and urination.
- Relieves dry, itchy skin and promotes a healthy coat.
- Promotes a healthy appetite and system detoxification.
Natural Treatment for Symptoms Common to Cushing's Disease
PetAlive Cushex Drops-M is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural homeopathic medicine. Formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in natural medicine to encourage detoxification and relief from uncomfortable symptoms in dogs and cats, Cushex Drops-M can help your pet naturally mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol without the risk of serious side effects.
Cushex Drops-M contains a unique and scientifically chosen selection of homeopathic ingredients known for their beneficial effects on promoting adrenal gland balance and digestive system health, along with addressing symptoms commonly associated with Cushing's. It can be used to help temporarily relieve excessive thirst and urination in cats and dogs as well as promote healthy skin, a shiny coat, and more.
Cushex Drops-M is easy to administer, and the serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. Cushex Drops-M is an excellent companion to the herbal remedy, Cushex Drops-S, a 100% herbal supplement for supporting symptoms commonly associated with Cushing's disease in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of Cushex Drops-M and provide the highest quality, most effective product, all PetAlive homeopathic medicines are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
For more than 200 years, homeopathy has been used to provide relief for a broad array of symptoms from a number of health conditions. It uses the premise of like-treats-like to help address specific symptoms, utilizing natural ingredients to provide temporary relief from the same symptoms that at full-strength they would cause.
A holistic approach is the best way to contribute to your pet's general health, and due to the vital importance of adrenal balance, it is not surprising that natural remedies can provide support. Organ and systemic support are the cornerstones of a holistic approach, and by supporting your pet's adrenal health, the natural approach aims to facilitate well-being across a number of body systems, thereby encouraging wellness and vitality every day.
Symptoms of Cushing's Disease
Like humans, all pets are exposed to a fair amount of daily stress, which eventually taxes the system. Excited "good" stress, such as a trip to the beach or reacting to guests in the house, has the same cumulative effect on the body as "bad" stress, such as going to the vet or kennel, and can lead to a buildup of cortisol.
In a healthy pet, the pituitary gland produces adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH), stimulating the adrenal glands to secrete glutocorticoid, or cortisol hormones, into the bloodstream.
Cortisol is necessary for the body's health and functioning, affecting your pet's metabolism, nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems, as well as kidneys. When the pituitary gland or adrenal gland malfunctions and excess glucocorticoid is secreted, your pet develops Cushing's disease. As a result, your pet may begin to experience increased appetite -- the most noticeable effect of long-term exposure to cortisol -- and frequently beg, become possessive of food, or get into the garbage.
You may also notice increased thirst and water consumption in your pet, leading to more frequent urination and indoor accidents. Hair loss and thinning, especially around the elbows, flank, and abdomen may also occur after extended cortisol exposure.
Cushex Drops-M is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Adrenalinum 7C, Arsenicum album 30C, Berberis vulgaris 3X, Chelidonium majus 2X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C, Mercurius solubilis 30C, Pituitarum posterium 7C, Sulphur 30C, and Taraxacum officinale 2X.
- Adrenalinum 7C: isopathy, adrenal gland balance.
- Arsenicum album 30C: excessive thirst, digestive upset including nausea, vomiting, sudden gastric pain (gastralgia) and dyspepsia, skin problems including itching, burning, dry, rough, scaly skin.
- Berberis vulgaris 3X: urinary disturbances, nausea and heartburn, hepatic drainage remedy.
- Chelidonium majus 2X: acts mainly upon the whole digestive tract, including nausea and vomiting, jaundice skin due to hepatic and gall bladder obstruction, elective on the liver.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C: discomfort in liver region, distended abdomen. Unhealthy skin.
- Mercurius solubilis 30C: weak memory and loss of will power, vertigo, putrid belching (eructations), intense thirst, enlarged liver sore to touch, jaundice, digestive issues including entercolitis and stomatitis, gingivitis.
- Pituitarum posterium 8C: isopathy.
- Sulphur 30C: putrid belching (eructations), loss or excessive appetite, abdomen very sensitive to pressure, pain and soreness over liver, frequent urination (mictruration) and bed-wetting/uncontrolled urination (enuresis), skin problems including all kinds of eruptions, dry scaly unhealthy skin, itching (pruritis) and burning, skin problems feel worse scratching and washing, hepatic insufficiency.
- Taraxacum officinale 2X: gastric headaches, bilious attacks and jaundice skin.
Inactive Ingredients: USP grain alcohol (20% by volume), purified water.
Indications for use
Natural medicine to provide temporary relief from common issues associated with Cushing's disease in dogs & cats. PetAlive Cushex Drops-M can be used to help temporarily relieve excessive thirst and urination in cats and dogs as well as promote healthy skin, a shiny coat, and more.
Administration and dosage
Use a dropper to administer into your pet's mouth, or mix into its food or water.
For all pets: 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily.
For acute symptoms, administer every 30 minutes as needed or until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.
For additional support, Cushex Drops-M can be used concurrently with Cushex Drops-S, the herbal supplement for adrenal and pituitary gland balance in dogs.
Cushex Drops-M is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.