PetAlive ProsPet Drops for Canine Prostate Health
Natural supplement for prostate gland health in male dogs and pets.
- Herbal supplement supports prostate gland health in pets such as senior male dogs.
- Supports healthy bladder and urinary tract functioning.
- Supports healthy and regular bowel movements.
- Supports immune system health and functioning.
- Maintains healthy urine flow.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Prostate Problems in Dogs & Pets
PetAlive ProsPet Drops is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by PetAlive's team of experts in natural medicine to promote prostate gland health in senior canines and male pets, ProsPet Drops supports healthy bladder and urinary tract functioning and helps to maintain a healthy urine flow.
ProsPet Drops contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support healthy and routine bowel movements and waste elimination, especially in senior male dogs. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients including saw palmetto, cleavers, and echinacea in a concentrated liquid formula, ProsPet Drops provides support for prostate gland health and immune system functioning.
ProsPet Drops is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as ProsPet Drops can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. ProsPet Drops can be easily and safely paired with Better-Bladder Control, a homeopathic medicine for temporary relief from common symptoms of incontinence in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of ProsPet Drops and provide the highest quality, most effective product, PetAlive uses only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-certified facilities.
Symptoms of Prostate Problems in Dogs & Pets
Male dogs and cats have a prostate gland just like men do. In order to understand the implications of prostate problems such as an enlarged prostate, one has to have an understanding of the location and anatomy of the prostate.
The prostate gland is found in male pets only. It is small, consists of two lobes, and lies just behind the bladder, surrounding the urethra and below the rectum. When a male pet is neutered, most of the prostate gland is removed. As a result, prostate problems seldom occur. Enlarged prostates often affect older intact male animals.
When an intact dog or cat grows older, hormone levels of testosterone and estrogen can change, causing the prostate gland to swell. A swollen prostate gland can cause discomfort and pain, and makes urinating and defecating for your pet very difficult. Neutering male pets at an early age helps to stop normal growth of the prostate. If your pet is neutered later in life, after testosterone is removed, the prostate gland may shrink.
Common symptoms include walking abnormally (like walking on eggshells), stiff rear legs or straight knee-ed, straining to urinate or pass stool and constipation, and abdominal swelling or discomfort.
ProsPet Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Saw Palmetto, Wild crafted Cleavers, Wild crafted Red Root, Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea, and Certified Organic Echinacea angustifolia.
- Certified Organic Saw Palmetto Berry has been studied for its supportive properties with regard to the prostate.
- Wild crafted Fresh Cleavers Herb is an excellent remedy for promotion of glandular health and also helps to support the functioning of the urinary tract and bladder. It has also been studied for its ability to support systemic cleansing.
- Wild crafted Red Root
- Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea Root has been studied for its supportive properties with regard to the immune system.
- Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea Herb
- Certified Organic Echinacea angustifolia Root
- Certified Organic Echinacea angustifolia Herb
Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.