Phycox HypoAllergenic Small Bites
Hypoallergenic canine joint support
Phycox HA HypoAllergenic Small Bites are a joint health supplement for use in dogs only.
Each Small Bite of Phycox HA HypoAllergenic Small Bites contains:
- Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) 162 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 144 mg
- Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) 144 mg
- Proprietary blend of Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract 143 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate 90 mg
- Turmeric 18 mg
- Phycocyanin 11 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 4 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 3 mg
- Boron 15 mcg
- Selenium 2 mcg
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 9 IU
- Corn Starch, Emulsifier, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil.
Indications for use
Phycox HA HypoAllergenic Small Bites are recommended as a joint supplement.
Phycox HA HypoAllergenic Small Bites contain a natural source of phycocyanin, multiple antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids in a small bite.
Phycox HA HypoAllergenic Small Bites don't contain meat proteins or wheat, and only use hydrolyzed soy protein as an added feature for pets with dietary sensitivities to larger protein molecules.
Administration and dosage
- Maintenance Administration (For the first 4 to 6 weeks, double the maintenance administration for maximum benefit):
|5 - 10 lbs||½ small bite daily|
|11 - 20 lbs||1 small bite daily|
|21 - 30 lbs||1½ small bites daily|