Phycox Small Bites
Canine joint support
Phycox Small Bites are a joint health supplement for use in dogs only.
Each Small Bites of Phycox Small Bites contains:
- Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) 162 mg
- Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) 144 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)144 mg
- Proprietary blend of Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract 115 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate 90 mg
- Turmeric 18 mg
- Phycocyanin 11 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 4 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 3 mg
- Boron 15 mcg
- Selenium 2 mcg
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)9 IU
- Corn Starch, Emulsifier,Glycerine, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses Flavor, Natural Liver Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil.
Indications for use
Phycox Small Bites are recommended as a joint supplement.
Phycox Small Bites are a comprehensive joint health formula which includes a natural source of phycocyanin, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids per soft chew.
Administration and dosage
- Maintenance Administration (For the first 4 to 6 weeks, double the maintenance administration for maximum benefit):
|5 - 10 lbs||½ small bite daily|
|11 - 20 lbs||1 small bite daily|
|21 - 30 lbs||1½ small bites daily|