Phycox MAX Small Bites
Canine joint support
Phycox Max Small Bites are a joint health supplement for use in dogs only.
Each Small Bites of Phycox Max Small Bites contains:
- Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) 162 mg
- Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) 144 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 144 mg
- Proprietary blend of Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract 115 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate 90 mg
- Phycocyanin 32 mg
- Cinnamon 18 mg
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract 18 mg
- Gymnema Sylvestre 18 mg
- Turmeric 18 mg
- Cranberry Extract 4 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 4 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)3 mg
- CoQ10 2 mg
- Chromium Picolinate 18 mcg
- Boron 15 mcg
- Selenium 2 mcg
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 9 IU
- Corn Starch, Emulsifier, Glycerine, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses Flavor, Natural Liver Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil.
Indications for use
Phycox Max Small Bites are recommended as a joint supplement.
Phycox Max Small Bites joint supplement is an advanced joint health formula with triple the phycocyanin, as compared to the original Phycox Joint Supplement.
Phycox Max Small Bites also contains a more comprehensive blend of antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and other beneficial ingredients to help maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint mobility.