Phycox Max Soft Chews
Canine joint support soft chews
Phycox Max Soft Chews are a joint health supplement for use in dogs only.
Each Soft Chew of Phycox Max Soft Chews contains:
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000 mg
- Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) 500 mg
- Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) 500 mg Proprietary blend of Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract 319 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate 300 mg
- Phycocyanin 90 mg
- Cinnamon 50 mg
- Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract 50 mg
- Gymnema Sylvestre 50 mg
- Turmeric 50 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 11 mg
- Cranberry Extract 10 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 9 mg
- CoQ10 5 mg
- Chromium Picolinate 50 mcg
- Boron 42 mcg
- Selenium 7 mcg
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 25 IU
- Corn Starch, Emulsifier, Glycerine, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses Flavor, Natural Liver Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil.
Indications for use
Phycox Max Soft Chews are recommended as a joint supplement.
Phycox Max Soft Chews joint supplement is an advanced joint health formula with triple the phycocyanin, as compared to the original Phycox Joint Supplement.
Phycox Max Soft Chews also contains a more comprehensive blend of antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and other beneficial ingredients to help maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint mobility.
Administration and dosage
- Initial Administration (4 to 6 week period):
|Under 30 lbs||½ to 1 chew daily|
|31 - 60 lbs||1 to 2 chews daily|
|61 - 120 lbs||2 to 3 chews daily|
|Over 120 lbs||4 to 5 chews daily|
- Maintenance Administration (May be doubled for moderate cases):
|Under 30 lbs||½ chew every other day|
|31 – 60 lbs||½ chew daily|
|61 – 120 lbs||1 chew daily|
|Over 120 lbs||2 chews daily|