For the management of allergic skin conditions
Allermyl shampoo is a cleansing, soothing and protecting shampoo for cats and dogs. The shampoo is a foaming micro-emulsion, neutral pH unscented shampoo, used to help soothe irritated skin.
Allermyl shampoo composition:
- Vitamin E
- Linoleic acid and gama linolenic acid
- Piroctone olamine
- Neutral pH
Indications for use
- Allermyl shampoo with is a soothing shampoo for the management of allergic skin conditions.
- Specifically designed to meet the needs of dogs and cats with sensitive and itchy skin.
- Allermyl shampoo is a unique microemulsified formulation which combines ingredients that help:
- Maintain skin barrier integrity
- Moisturizing and soothing effects (Skin Lipid Complex combination)
- Support healthy skin with S-I-S SKIN INNOVATIVE SCIENCE Technology:
- Provides micro-organism anti-adhesive effects (Glycotechnology)
- Promotes natural skin microbial defenses (Defens in technology)
- Promote a healthy microbial balance in animals with allergic skin conditions (Piroctone Olamine)
Administration and dosage
Allermyl shampoo directions of use:
- Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with water and apply a thin line of shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- Massage shampoo over pet's body to ensure good contact with the skin.
- Allow to remain on hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat.
- May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then reduce to once a week, or as directed by your veterinarian.