Epiotic Advanced Ear Cleanser
& Save 5%
& Save 5%
Epiotic Advanced is recommended for the routine cleansing of ears in dogs and cats.
Epiotic Advanced active ingredient:
- Salicylic Acid 0.2%
Epiotic Advanced other ingredients:
- Disodium EDTA, docusate sodium, PCMX, a monosaccharide complex (l-rhamnose, d-galactose, d-mannose), and FD&C Blue #1.
Indications for use
Epiotic Advanced offers all of these advantages to keep ears in the clear:
- Neutralizes bad ear odors so ears smell better
- Neutral pH, gentle enough for frequent use
- Cleansing action helps emulsify and remove wax
- Drying, discourages a moist environment
- Keratolytic formula helps remove dead cells and debris
- Non-irritating, well tolerated by sensitive skin
- Innovative glycotechnology
- Reduces the ability of microorganisms to bind to the skin
- Reduces the release of inflammatory mediators
Administration and dosage
Shake well before use.
Turn the white nozzle to open the product and then apply liberally into the ear canal.
Gently rub the base of the ear and then wipe the interior of the ear flap with cotton or a cloth moistened with Epiotic Advanced ear cleanser.
Frequency of use: From two to three times a week to daily for routine use, before each ear treatment in the case of otitis externa, or as directed by your veterinarian.