recommend this product
Seems to work pretty well
Let me start off by saying I forget which site I read this review on, but it DEFINITELY weirdly smells (pleasantly) like chocolate milk, lol.
Seemed to help my chronically ill dog regain some of her appetite back, I am giving it in conjunction with a bland homemade diet for pancreatitis. We'll see what her next numbers are I guess, but I'm hopeful because she is doing better.
Important to note it doesn't have many calories at all, so it's really only for initial refeeding or supplementing a diet with missing nutrients/amino acids. So think more like a really strong multi-vitamin/Pedialyte versus say, "Ensure", not the same as like a "Nutri-cal" type product that you could give to help a dog regain weight.
Rebound Recuperation Formula for Dogs
To support a healthy appetite
Rebound Recuperation Formula is a highly palatable and ready-to-use, low calorie liquid formula for dogs.
Rebound Recuperation Formula contains:
- Crude Protein (min.) 2.5%
- Crude Fat (min.) 2.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 0.5%
- Moisture (max.) 88%
- Lysine (min.) 0.1%
- Methionine (min.) 0.05%
- Phenylalanine (min.) 0.08%
- Linoleic acid (min.) 0.3%
- Alpha-linolenic acid (min.) <0.1%
- EPA (min.) <0.1%
- DHA (min.) <0.1%
- Calcium (min.) 0.2%
- Iron (min.) 0.31 mg
- Manganese (min.) 0.08 mg
- Zinc (min.) 0.21 mg
- Vitamin A (min.) 76 IU
- Vitamin D3 (min.) 4 IU
- Vitamin E (min.) 2 IU
- Thiamine (min.) 0.12 mg
- Riboflavin (min.) 0.11 mg
- Pantothenic acid (min.) 0.09 mg
- Niacin (min.) 0.23 mg
- Vitamin B6 (min.) 0.46 mg
- Folic acid (min.) 0.01 mg
- Vitamin B12 (min.) 0.0003 mg
- Choline (min.) 15.29 mg
- Biotin (min.) 0.003 mg
- Taurine (min.) 0.1%
Indications for use
Rebound Recuperation Formula stimulates eating and drinking. It provides essential nutrients recommended to support the dog from the earliest stages of recuperation.
Administration and dosage
To open the bottle for the first time, unscrew the white cap and perforate the safety film.
Shake Rebound Recuperation Formula well before use.
Give a total daily volume of 1mL/lb. The exact amount may be adjusted by the veterinarian for the individual animal. Small frequent feedings are suggested in the earlier stages of recuperation. Use the measuring cup provided.
Rebound Recuperation Formula can be given alone, mixed with water or added to food. The liquid form also enables tube or syringe feeding. Not for parenteral use. Water should be available at all times.
- From the earliest hours of recuperation, the dog can be given REBOUND Recuperation Formula in order to achieve rehydration and a supply of essential nutrients.
- After 48 hours, introduction of feeding is necessary. To increase tolerance, small and repeated intakes of high energy and highly digestible nutrients are recommended in addition to Rebound Recuperation Formula.
- Rebound Recuperation Formula can be given with the usual diet to help the pet return to its normal diet.
The liquid form also enables syringe or tube feeding.