CrossBlock II for Cats
Topical flea treatment for cats
CrossBlock II is an antiparasitic for use on cats and kittens 8 weeks and older weighing at least 2 lbs.
CrossBlock II contains:
Active ingredients :
- Imidacloprid 9.10%
- Pyriproxyfen 0.46%
Other ingredients :
Indications for use
CrossBlock II treats and prevents further flea infestation on cats.
- effectively stops existing flea infestation by killing adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation.
- kills re-infesting fleas within 2 hours.
- breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs from developing into adult fleas.
- is an effective once a month flea protection
- is waterproof after application
Administration and dosage
The cat should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
Part the hair down to the level of the skin, and slowly apply the product at the base of the cat’s head until the applicator is completely empty.
Avoid superficial application to the cat’s hair.
Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Do not get the product in the cat’s eyes or mouth.
Do not allow your cat to ingest this product. Salivation may occur if the cat ingests the product immediately after treatment. Do not use more than one tube on cats greater than 9 lbs.
Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.