Ceragyn Wound Skin Spray
All-purpose wound cleanser
Ceragyn Wound Skin Spray is an efficacious first aid spray exclusively formulated with Purifect Technology.
Ceragyn Wound Skin Spray contains:
- Cholan-24-oic acid, 3,7,12-tris (3-amino-1-oxopropoxy)-octyl ester (3α,5β,7α,12α)- (Purifect Technology) 0.04%
- Water, propylene Glycol, lactic Acid.
Indications for use
Ceragyn Barrier Spray is indicated for cats, dogs, cattle and horses for the management of infected wounds, open wounds, cuts, abrasions, minor lacerations, incisions, scratches scrapes, bite wounds, burns, skin irritations, and rashes.
Administration and dosage
- Gently remove excess dirt and debris from the wound area. Adjust the spray nozzle to “on” position.
- Apply Ceragyn Barrier Spray liberally to affected area once or twice daily, or as often as needed, until healing takes place.
- Spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches. Do not rinse or wipe off; allow spray to dry naturally.