Nolvadent Oral Cleanser
Oral rinse for cats and dogs
Nolvadent helps cats and dogs maintain oral health and fresh breath.
- Chlorhexidine Acetate formulated with special surfactant 0.1%
- Peppermint flavored base
- FDandC Red 40 and Red 33
- Ethyl alcohol by volume 6%
Indications for use
Nolvadent can assist in the daily maintenance of a healthy and pleasant-smelling mouth in dogs and cats through the removal of food particles and other debris from the teeth and gum line.
Administration and dosage
- Holding the animal’s head steady with one hand, gently insert the applicator inside the corner of the mouth and apply a small amount of Nolvadent between the teeth and side of the mouth.
- Massage the mouth over the teeth to work Nolvadent over the surface of the teeth.
- Repeat on the opposite side of the mouth so that the gum surfaces are thoroughly wet on both sides of the mouth.
- Place a small amount of Nolvadent in a clean dish or cup.
- Holding the animal’s head steady with one hand, dip the toothbrush into the solution and carefully brush the teeth with a gentle motion.
- Re-wet the brush with Nolvadent as needed.